Monday, January 10, 2011

David Duchovny

David Duchovny
Hollywood actor talks about his crash and how gay it is prepared to his role as Agent Fox Mulder for a third film in the film series X-Files again, reports Showbiz Spy.
"I'm always ready. Long walks on the Fox Chris Carter is the game I know that Gillian Anderson a game
"All of us here, love the show. All of us at this point, I enjoy working with others. We are all good friends and miss, but unless we work together.
"We worked so hard for so long so close. We had ups and downs, personally, of course. But in the end are really like family to me.
"We are all in this small family of X-Files and for my part, continue, would. And I think there is much left on the show. You know, I think we can continue to make good movies.
"It's only a matter of investing enough in a film that can compete in the summer. We have a movie and released in the summer but was not really a blockbuster. And I'm actually the shadow of the greatest. For we say to our success. We will to fight with the big boys. "
David, 50, recently announced he would "go gay" for the stars of Twilight.
"If I were you gay. I do believe Woody Allen is part of a long list of guys I might go gay," said the star, the two children with his wife Tea Leoni.
"Garry Shandling is one who has gone gay, for the jokes. Oh, and in the movie Twilight. I do not know all their names, but each of them. Wolves, vampires? Are all fantastic."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT