Sunday, January 9, 2011

Josh Groban

Josh Groban
Josh Groban has discussed his plans for an upcoming world tour!
The rocker will be hitting the road in the spring to promote his new album,Illuminations, and it’ll be another large-scale arena affair, though he hopes to incorporate some elements of intimate shows.
“It’s just me with no set list, no script, a piano and a guitar,” Groban toldBillboard.
“The curtain goes up, I walk out, we do a Q&A and just kind of sing whatever winds up being right. It’s been the most fun I’ve ever had, and I think the most fun my fans have had and it really taught me a huge amount. Once you experience that energy, you don’t go back.
“I hope to maintain the looseness, the interaction with the crowd.
“I think my last arena tour was pretty large-feeling and pretty pop oriented. And of course, we want to put some bells and whistles in there for everybody, but at the same time there’s an intimacy I think fans are really appreciating from the smaller shows that I have to incorporate into the arena tour — and even incorporate some smaller gigs throughout (the tour) as well.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT