Saturday, January 8, 2011

NFL Play Off Picks

NFL Play Off Picks
New Orleans Saints (-10.5) for the Seahawks - The Saints are a better team by a good margin. I do not really need much analysis for this game. Seattle has nothing to do in this tournament, the best teams in the NFC, while the Saints, probably one of the best teams 2-3 in the conference. That is, 10.5 is a huge number for any visiting team in the playoffs. New Orleans wins this game, but he can do so for three points? I think so.Pick Santos.
New York Jets at Indianapolis Colts (-3) - Two teams that have been disappointing this year but here they are in the playoffs. In fact, I think somehow the Jets are on the road team a little better than they are a team of home, so I do not think that is bad for them, this game is in Indy. It is a game that hits close enough to the three-point line for the Colts. That is, not even in a collision near the area and compare it close. The line that you basically only the winner here and I say ... Tip: Colts
Baltimore Ravens (-3) at Kansas City - despite losing only once at home this season, is the Kaposi's sarcoma, a dog in the home of the Ravens. Now, the part with the fact that she looked like shit last week of the season at home against the Raiders in a game needs to improve a series victory seeding to do playoffs. I think the arrowhead amount increases to a good performance against the Ravens. I'm surprised the staff. Tip: Chiefs
Green Bay Packers against the Philadelphia Eagles (-2.5) - I really think it's still mourning over the wild-card round. This is actually a kind of shame that this game is so early in the playoffs. I like where the Eagles. They are the more rested team, with their own place and I think that the close of winning a case, but a high score. In 2.5, this time essentially plays a selection of them. Tip: Eagles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT