Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pretty Little Liars

So I must admit I forgot "Pretty Little Liars" was back Friday night, I had to sum up the first half of the season. And then I got really excited. And then I heard the show was from 7:58! Two minutes before! And I do not know what those two minutes closer, but this issue! This show is guilty of pure gold.
Note from August Hanna was run over by a car when the acceleration she thought, she discovered that he a. is broken at the hospital with a broken leg, ankle, bruised ribs and the possibility that the spleen may be taken away . (Because I know that Hanna is so concerned about their weight, I have to see me, how many actually weighs the spleen, it is less than half a pound. This is not just a job to care whether large-scale collapse.)
Mother Hanna was arrested by the police while driving home with the sack full of money he stole from the bank (which surprisingly inept the cash with her legs literally throughout the show) and Hanna told the officer that he had an accident. (Is it true that this small town?)


Hanna queen of her private room at the hospital, entertaining in a revolving door of visitors: Sean, who still her friend, but I think he broke the daughters obvs, Lucas and Mona. Lucas is very nice, but the monsters Hanna, as he kisses her forehead and said he wants more than friends, and it deserves a better friend. Um, please send my way Luke!
Hanna Ali is also a sleep-induced analgesia. Full of wisdom and advice, says Ali Hanna, remember that the four girls what they think and they do it is often better than the truth. And you have to "do something about A, because the dog is really on my nerves." (One of the big ten lines of the episode.)
Surprisingly, Hanna did not suffer from memory loss. She tells the girls to know that A-uh, is Noel Kahn. (Gesamt. Disappointed I do not think so.) But it was he who saw Aria and Ezra get steam at the rear of the car Ez and sent written in the dirty mirror, I see. "I suppose it could become very rare that I think ...
Aria is forced to admit his relationship with Ezra girls who are impressed correctly. When, asked if the car that night was the first time, Arias will be very offended. "I just got in the car last night, do you think?" I am "You see, the date of his Lord, there are rules and control circuit is certainly not something immediately. Lux should take note. But the response from Spencer, which basically shows me she is my soul mate television. "Part of me thinks it's just really self-destructive behavior, most people think of me is just too hot." This is because it is.
In any event, Mr. Fitz Aria and the message discuss in your car and walk into the old debate: If you could back in time, followed by a 16-year-old Aria the emotional maturity ("Do not make me unhappy, you just make me miserable sometimes ") confirms that we need to continue their relationship and Ezra do more car washes. Nice try, Noel.
Emily tries to keep from Toby, who is kept in detention, and Jenna tells him to stay away from his brother. And it seems that Emily the picture because he is trying the moves to Toby and will bring a few back, I read this right? You really need to expand the pool of their courtship. In a quiet area and less time in the show, "said Emily's father that he is gay fight. Your parents what to do, and even his footsteps of his father and said he was glad that her alive and healthy. Is Sorry Emily's mother let go so easily.
Hastings escape at home and Ian and Melissa is back home for some of Spencer Perrignon Dom clearly shaken by the sudden marriage and Ian take a moment for a great insult dark line relationship with his previous attitude towards the introduction of champagne. Zing.
Girls are obsessed with the one, but not much further. And all the time, which is just below the small nose, a distribution company Hanna: "I'm sorry I lost my temper, my bad, A." They are probably just chill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT