Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shayan Munshi

Shayan Munshi
Actor Shayan Munshi, who witnessed the murder of Jessica Lall Model 1999, was refused, the film not to see a death of Jessica. "I have not even thought about the movie and do not intend to think about it," said Munshi who is abroad.
Munshi, who was a key witness in the infamous shooting, had been criticized from both directions of his earlier statement in court, claiming lack of knowledge of Hindi.
Social circuit executives think the reason behind the apparent apathy Munshi role of the villain could be in the film. "It's obvious. It is ashamed to face the music," said a prominent celebrities who want to remain anonymous.
Other witnesses of the murder seem, however, have reservations about the film. Bina Ramani, whose restaurant of the incident, spoke on Friday, when she appeared on their way to the film in Goa. "I hope I have explained how it all happened. It must demonstrate how the struggle for justice in recent years," he said. After I did, but it seemed not very happy with how his character is shown. "The film does not respect the facts, not what she would with my comment," he said later. Bina Ramani and Malini designer daughter said she wants to see the movie, "probably," he said.
Another celebrity who attended the scene, said designer Rohit Bal ... "I remember very well that night I was taken (Jessica) at the hospital, I am the way, will definitely see the movie when I was in New Delhi Jessica'm a great friend and c is its history." Designer Rohit Gandhi, a friend of Jessica says: "All my friends say, it is an excellent film and tells its story as it is I'll probably go see.".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT