Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shweta Tiwari

Shweta Tiwari
Sexy TV star Shweta Tiwari is pinching himself. You can not believe that money crore in a bag, the price R 1 to a reality show Bigg Boss win four Saturday.
For them, it still seems a dream, they can not help but think it is still locked in the house.
Shweta wants to spend all the money in the education of his daughter Palak. "I know exactly who is dedicated to raising my daughter. I want them to get the best opportunities," he told TOI said right after he was crowned the winner. Shweta beat the likes of WWE wrestler The Great Khali Patel Ashmita Dolly Bindra and fire-eaters in the final.
Did you know that everything at home to do the show, her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary was beaten her current boyfriend? "I'm single and I do not know who the current boyfriend that we know nothing of the incident," Shweta shot back, ready to think about his bitter divorce. has started since the year 2011 a good from him, Shweta set this year? "I'd rather not know if I will marry again, or settle there. I do not know if this year there. I have just one winner, and I want to enjoy the sun at this time. No one can predict when a marriage or love to touch your door, "she said.
Shweta has also been tried for a big break in Bollywood for quite some time. With its great success, you think it is now proposed? "I hope so. Certainly want to work in films. Let's see, as in the success of the Bollywood offering," said Hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT