Friday, May 6, 2011

Kristen Bell


Kristen Bell isn't planning on hearing wedding bells -- ever. While most girls dream of their fantasy wedding, Bell says that the big day isn't her type of thing. The Scream 4 actress told Us Weekly she isn't planning on a walk down the aisle with fiancĂ© Dax Shepard.

"We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," she said according to the mag. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like it."

"The fact that he asked me to marry him is of a little more importance than me planning a party," she added.

Despite the fact that she isn't planning the typical over-the-top Hollywood ceremony, don't think that things aren't good between the two actors. "He constantly keeps me laughing: when I'm sad, mad, frustrated, annoyed. Regardless of what it is he can lighten the mood. He'll do anything that the mood requires," she gushed to Us Weekly. "I can't get frustrated and that is a very powerful weapon. Comedy is a very powerful weapon. He's so funny that it's overwhelming."

The actress added, "I really don't have bad days, you know what I mean? Even if it's me being frustrated, he'll make a joke about me and it'll be so genuinely funny that I have to laugh."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT