Monday, January 3, 2011

Lin Chi Ling

Taiwanese actor Jerry Yan has shown a softer side of himself that day.
On 20 Last December, Jerry attended the recording of Happy Camp Hunan TV. It down when he pull the video of Lin Chi-ling, if you looked calm about him.
The host asked if he hug you with courage. Jerry, who had allowed a little childish, he replied: "I do not know."
After the show at 1 January Internet users have left messages such as "there is another, more emotional Jerry Yan" in the micro-blogging site woman.
Jerry Chi-ling and Campconsecutively appeared as guests happy. In October last year, Chi-ling, "the show. The model was taken from a paragraph in his 9314 book Man and Little Boy Jerry. He also spoke about his relationship with Jerry, for the first time
"I am a simple girl, after all. He was longing for love, and I was loved." M different now, I embrace love you, "said Chi-ling, the Treasury considered this relationship in the past.
When Jerry saw the video clip was quiet. Asked if he would embrace love with courage, he choked and said, "I'm very childish at times, I want to be loved and cared for a girl but she feels insecure I'm still growing..."
The actor said he had spoken Chi-ling in his book, because it is really a good girl.
"As the audience that I was the only person in the world that they said treated better, I know I need to be a better person to go to her because I really loved her. I know they would make a better person" said Jerry.
He added that children in the past. He love and care for a child in their own way, but do not check whether the other party or do not like. According to Jerry, the softer side was on television, praised the fans for "being different".
While the show was Jerry, as a monthly income of $ 10,000 yuan (about S $ 2,000) to spend tested. The actor revealed that, apart from their phone bill, no fees. Jerry said that his colleagues often plan their schedules and therefore had no costs. It would at least RMB $ 8,000 to show off to his girlfriend.
"I want to buy something for my girlfriend. When things she fills her room for now, she reminds me every time I come back," said Jerry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT