Monday, January 3, 2011

Reebonz

Reebonz team had a little farewell to two of his trainees in the afternoon. They were wonderful. I would like to take this opportunity to the best of luck in his future endeavors do.
The time now is 2126hrs. I'm sitting on the balcony to Baller column this week typing and looking up to heaven with a lighter in his hand. It's a plane flying over me. And a star. Just one. I do not know if she is a star. If not blinking, not a right star? I hear a party next door. Wait, I hear. Wait for the wind caused the leaves on the trees at the wheel, I can not really hear.
good times. What is your side going? I am undecided where to go tonight. I tend to emotionally during the holidays. Maybe because they do not really understand what we advertise suspect. Positive? Should not happen every day?
2010 was a hell of a ride. 2011, which are the same with all the ups and downs.* Side note * (the dude walks looked very confused. From time to time, I looked out the window, tilt the head to the side. What is he thinking? Lindo).
Well, talk about the resolution. Resolution instead. Just one.This is a better person.What is yours?
The day was incredible. Spend the afternoon before we make our own commitments. That's all I really wanted. Perfect for one year is not so perfect. How does the end of your?
With these words, I would like to thank you all for your support on behalf of all Reebonz. We are even more surprises next year.* When you tonight in butter holla! *
Oh, has gone the "star". therefore the plane.And someone just jumped champagne at the door for the party.I think I need a coffee to start the evening.Ahh! The "star" has resurfaced!Someone puts on the nose of Cleopatra to control mind, just in front of the mirror ... ... with some problems with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by LEMOT